Well, it's a new year and while I'm not making any formal resolutions, there are a few things that I have been meaning to get to that I am going to make a real effort to do this year. One is to find a centralized way to stay in touch with family and friends. It's January 4, and here is what I have tried so far:
~I tried joining Facebook and honestly feel that is going to complicate my attempt rather than help it as I will be distracted by catching up with all these people I have lost touch with, rather than keeping in touch with those I already try to.
~I signed up for Flickr, which makes me just realize that I'm not really a competent photographer and I should stick with Kodak Gallery as my way to share pictures with the world.
~I started this blog, with the hopes that it will be a nice combination of what I'm looking for. I'm hoping to get a laptop for my birthday, which should making something like blogging a bit easier, as I won't have to be running up and down the stairs to use the computer between cries for snacks and diaper changes . You'll know if it worked or not if this is the only message you see posted!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job Megan . . .great to see you in Michigan, now update your blog please . . .
ReplyDelete